Sunday, May 6, 2007

Future Trips Postponed

We have decided that after our trip to Arizona on the 18th to 20th, we are going to take a break from shooting these interviews. I have been very fortunate that Zev and Francesca have been donating a lot of their spare time to travel with me to conduct the interviews.

Although each trip has been a blast, it is time to take a break. I will be able to spend some time editing. I have not edited anything for this project since I completed the 10 minute preview of “The Heroes of the 354th Fighter Group.” I am hoping to do some editing in the next few weeks and figure out when I will be able to travel again for more interviews. We still have many men that want to meet with us, so hopefully I will be able to afford to take some trips in July and August.

No comments: