Monday, January 21, 2008

A new book called "THE PIONEER MUSTANG GROUP" by Steve Blake

I just received an email from Steve Blake announcing that his book about the 354th Fighter Group is being published. I have heard about this project when I first started research on our film and am looking forward to buying a copy! I am sure the information in it will be helpful!

According to Steve, the book "is about 450 pages and has over 600 photos. The main text is in the narrative style, including lots of quoted material, which is supported by some very extensive and detailed appendices".

Many of the men we interviewed have been interviewed for Steve's book.

The book will be available from the Schiffer Publishing website.

Also, a reader of this blog let me know he saw that the book can be pre-ordered from Borders or Barnes and Noble's websites. Prices may vary!

No comments: