Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Newest Plans For Blogging...

I am fairly new to this world of blogging. My friend Stella (wellaboveaverage.blogspot.com) gave me a crash course about how to set up and manage blogs. That was very helpful! As you all know, I have the website www.angelfromhellthemovie.com. For the next few days I will be transferring the angelfromhellthemovie.com website into this blog; this one (angelfromhellmovie.blogspot.com) will be easier to use and I will be able to add more media to it.

Because my WW2 project has become much more than I expected, I think the end product will now be a 2 hour documentary about the entire group called "The Heroes of the 354th Fighter Group" and a companion piece called "Angel From Hell - The Bill Perkins Story."

(You should note that the new blog is angelfromhellmovie.blogspot.com - without the word "the" before "movie".)

No comments: